pipes-4.0.0: Compositional pipelines
pipes is a clean and powerful stream processing library that lets you build
and connect reusable streaming components
Advantages over traditional streaming libraries:
- Concise API: Use simple commands like
- Blazing fast: Implementation tuned for speed
- Lightweight Dependency:
pipesis small and compiles very rapidly, including dependencies
- Elegant semantics: Use practical category theory
- ListT: Correct implementation of
ListTthat interconverts with pipes
- Bidirectionality: Implement duplex channels
- Extensive Documentation: Second to none!
Import Pipes to use the library.
Read Pipes.Tutorial for an extensive tutorial.